Dr. Martin O’Malley
Dr. Martin O’Malley is an Attending Orthopedic Surgeon at Hospital for Special Surgery, the number 1 ranked orthopedic hospital in the US according to the US New and World report. He is Team Orthopedist for the Brooklyn Nets, Team Physician for USA Basketball and Iona College Athletics, as well as the foot and ankle consultant for the New York Giants. He has operated on over 100 current and former NBA and NFL players and he specializes in the care of athletic injuries of the foot and ankle.
Dr. O’Malley is an Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and has authored nearly 150 articles and book chapters in professional journals. He has lectured extensively throughout the world on the management of sports injuries and has been recently named the NBA Trainers Association Physician of the Year for his care of current NBA players.
- Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals, Boston, Massachusetts
- Associate Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Arthroscopy of Ankle
- Post-Traumatic Reconstruction of the Foot and Ankle
- MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- New York
- Roger Mann Award at Foot and Ankle Society Summer Meeting, 1995
- Best Doctors in America
- Successful Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis
- Autograft and Allograft Unite Similarly in Lateral Column Lengthening for Adult Acquired Flatfoot Deformity
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Insufficiency – Results at Different Stages
- For more publications, please see the PubMed listing.