Dr. Martin O’Malley
Dr. Martin O’Malley is an Associate Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon. He started his private practice in 1993 and specializes in reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle with special emphasis on sports medicine of the foot and ankle. He has operated on athletes from all professional sports (NBA, NFL, NHL, Major League Baseball) as well as professional soccer and dance. Dr. O’Malley is also Associate Professor of Surgery (Orthopaedics) at Weill Cornell Medical College and has authored over 50 articles and book chapters on disorders of the foot and ankle.
- Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals, Boston, Massachusetts
- Associate Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Arthroscopy of Ankle
- Post-Traumatic Reconstruction of the Foot and Ankle
- MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- New York
- Roger Mann Award at Foot and Ankle Society Summer Meeting, 1995
- Best Doctors in America
DR. DONNA ASTION, M.D., M.P.H.
Dr. Astion joined our practice in 2010. She is a graduate of Boston University (B.S.), Mount Sinai School of Medicine (M.D.), and most recently, Columbia University (M.P.H.). She completed her orthopaedic residency at University Hospitals Case Medical Center and foot and ankle fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery. She specializes in conservative treatment of the foot and ankle.
Successful Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis
Autograft and Allograft Unite Similarly in Lateral Column Lengthening for Adult Acquired Flatfoot Deformity
Posterior Tibial Tendon Insufficiency – Results at Different Stages
For more publications, please see the PubMed listing.